The Sound of your VoiceAudiobook CD - 2006
The Sound of Your Voice takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of good vocal technique. You will learn:
- What your voice says about you
- How to analyze your voice and diagnose its problems
- How to modify regional dialects and get rid of annoying mannerisms
- How to become more assertive
- Breath and tonal support exercises to bring strength and clarity to your voice
Using real-life speaking situations to demonstrate various voice characteristics, The Sound of Your Voice is an essential audio program for anyone who needs to communicate confidently and clearly.
Compact discs, Book.