Never Underestimate your DumbnessBook - 2008
- Dear dumb diary - #07.
Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
Middle school students -- Juvenile fiction.
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
Here's how I think the Divorce Ceremony should go:
*You have to invite all the guests that were at the wedding, and they get their wedding presents back.
*At the end of the ceremony, instead of kissing, they bite each others faces.
*Bridesmaids still have to wear gross dresses. (They make more sense here.)
Things that should make moms happy but seems to make them mad
--Hey, Mommy! Guess what I got pierced?
--I dressed a stray cat in your underwears and let it go.
--I taught the dog to fart Grandma's name!
Plus since my mom manufactured me...
...doesn't that make everything I do her fault?
Evidently, crying bridesmaids with bleeding feet are one of the main symptoms that a wedding isn't going well.
Other symptoms include:
1. After bride says "I do," she follows it up with "Yeah, right."
2. Groom bites head off bride cake-topper.
3. Brides eleven ex-husbands show up for ceremony.
4. Wedding rings. Onion rings. What's the diff?
5. When groom is told he may kiss the bride, he says "I'll pass."
6. Instead of throwing her bouquet, Bride makes groom eat it.
“How Superheroes Make Money:
- Spider-Man knits sweaters.
- Superman screw the lids on pickle jars.
- Iron Man, as you would suspect, just irons.”
“I'm telling you, the gorgeous of the world can actually look pretty intimidating when they scowl. Imagine a snow-white swan with a scary tattoo holding a chain saw. There's just no way to really prepare for that.”
“Love makes the world go 'round but I'm pretty sure money has to do with it, too.”
“Things Isabella Wouldn't Care About:
- Titanic sinking again.
- Metror striking Earth and landing directly on top of world's most innocent panda.
- Titanic sinking again and this time the entire crew is puppies.”
“I had the great idea of using markers to gently color the ants so I could tell them apart, but I learned that this is exactly like somebody trying to gently color on you with a thirty-story building.
Without dwelling on the tragedy, I'd just like to say that I'm deeply sorry to Mr. Purple and the surviving Purple family.”
AgeAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no notices for this title yet.